Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Ninth Wave

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 14:53:01 -0500
Subject: Re: The Ninth Wave
To: the.crew@mbox300.swipnet.se (Dennis Bergstrvm)
Cc: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dennis Bergstrvm <the.crew@mbox300.swipnet.se> wrote:
> I'm not sure whether my posting reached this newsgroup. If it did and
> you've already read this I apologize!

Yes it did, I remember about a year ago (14th July 95) you posted a 2Mb
uuencoded PDF file, but had problems so you did it again!
It was not well received. Sorry, ancient history.

> I've made a screenplay based on The Ninth Wave.
>
> If you want to check it out please visit:
> http://www.algonet.se/~rcma/dennis.htm

Unfortunately, you don't have an HTML version of it, but the PDF
version, luckily I still have my text version of it, which I submitted
on Kate's birthday last year. I won't post it again (just refer to the
archives) but for those who want to view it in a modern way, I have it
both text and HTML:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/9thwave.txt
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/9thwave.html
if you're interested.

Note: It's not a wonderful HTMLized version, but mostly ok.

			Bryan Dongray