Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Making love to Kate??!!!

From: rhonda@enterprise.ca (Tiny Dancer)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 00:02:22 -0400
Subject: Making love to Kate??!!!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Alright, alright, maybe not the best title for a header ;-)
But good golly, you could have knocked me over with a
really soft pillow when I read this:

>So then we have "The Kick Inside" and "The Sensual World".
>both hit-or-miss affairs, but admittedly many more hits than
>misses.  And these are STILL the two best albums in the
>world to make love to.

Stev0, my good man, can one really make love with Kate's
voice in the background?! Really?! I can't even begin to imagine
this scenario, I'd be too darn distracted myself. When I listen
to Our Glorious Kate, her voice takes over my soul and touches
me right down to my toes. Now I don't know about other folks,
maybe I'm not hip to how the kids "do it" today, but aren't the
parts between your ears and your toes kinda occupied?

Sheesh, the lengths one goes to to try lightening up the tone :-)
Do any of my other fellow LoveHounds do what Stev0 suggests
or am I just being an old fuddy-duddy? Give me some good old
Barry White or maybe even some Holly Cole, but Kate? Uh uh,
sacrilegious! YMMV, of course (that's supposed to be "Your
Mileage May Vary").

Cheers,

Tiny Dancer

"The soul cries out