Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Making love to Kate??!!!

From: ScottWeb <scwebb@indy.netramp.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 19:03:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Making love to Kate??!!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Tiny Dancer wrote:

> I can't even begin to imagine
> this scenario, I'd be too darn distracted myself. When I listen
> to Our Glorious Kate, her voice takes over my soul and touches
> me right down to my toes. Now I don't know about other folks,
> maybe I'm not hip to how the kids "do it" today, but aren't the
> parts between your ears and your toes kinda occupied?

Tiny:

A hundred 'mmm mmm yeah's' in agreement.  Even though the mind is the
most powerful sexual organ, this whole concept is ridiculous.  If I were
to use TKI as make-out music, that would put "Moving" at the initiation
of foreplay and "James and the Cold Gun" during climax. Forget it!

> Give me some good old
> Barry White or maybe even some Holly Cole, but Kate? Uh uh,
> sacrilegious!

I prefer P.M.Dawn and Bryan Ferry.  By the way, wouldn't Kate and Bryan
be a great collaboration?

HAGO! (Have a Good One)

ScottWeb