Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes .wav files

From: David Hyland <djh@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 21:51:45 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Happy Rhodes .wav files
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dear Lovehounds,

I haven't posted lately, I've gone back to lurking after the astounding
response to my 5 fave artists post way back when.  Anyway, I'm wondering
if there's a site where I can download a sample of Happy Rhodes' songs.
What I'm hearing of her in the digest sounds wonderful, and I just want
to have a taste, a tiny snippet to whet my appetite, before I plunge in
and buy an album.

Also, which album would you recommend as a first Happy album?  (My fave
Kate album is Hounds of Love)...

Hope to hear from you soon,
love,
David.