Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Whole Story video

From: NightEyes <qualmi@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 12:37:08 -0600
Subject: Re: The Whole Story video
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>From: Howard Nerman <jadsam@magic.mb.ca>
>Date: 23 Jul 1996 03:30:45 GMT
>Subject: The Whole Story Video
>
>I have been trying to find a copy of The Whole Story Video but apparently
>it is no longer being produced. If anybody has a copy for sale or knows
>where I can buy one please drop me a line at jadsam@magic.mb.ca. The
>video must be in North American format or NTSC. Thanks

        What I eventually did was rent a copy from the local video store and
dubbed my own copy, for personal uses only. I see no harm in the act,
particularly when the video is no longer available. Good luck!

~ Sarah

*As far from God as heaven is wide* - Garbage
*This house is full of m-m-my mess
 This house is full of m-m-mistakes,
 This house is full of m-m-madness
 This house is full of, full of, full of, full of light.* - Kate Bush
Professiomal dreamer. author, and artist...