Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sales and Kate

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 3 Jul 1996 15:39:54 GMT
Subject: Re: Sales and Kate

Hey, I know that I started listening to lots of other muscians from
developing a taste for music like Kate's, or Tori's.  That, along with
the recommendations of friends and love-hounds, is why I got my first
album by Sarah, and Jane Siberry, and Happy...and heck, even Roy Harper
for his KaTe Konnection.  So, why have this limited-resources mindset?
Folks that delve will find Kate.  She's there, one link away from the big
headliners.  Not that I'd mind a tour...:)

- --
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@sc.hp.com, cerebus@ebhon.jnst.uor.edu
"I don't know if it was a dream or not, but I remember somebody looking
over into my cot going something like 'googgy wooogy woogy wooo'." -- KT