Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Party List

From: kln@a.crl.com (Karen Newcombe)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 14:17:59 -0800
Subject: Katemas Party List
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>I remember Karen (last year) you kept a definitive list of
>Katemas locations, dates and times, and send weekly, the daily
>updates as it all got closer. Do you intend to do this again?

I would be happy to do this -- since I haven't been able to participate in
the Gaffaweb project I'd like to be useful at least ONCE this year!

So here is the first entry:

Date     Who                         Where                          Number
8/3      meredith & woj     Booton, NJ
?           Bill Wisner             Half Moon Bay, CA

Others?  Please e-mail me your date, name, location and contact
number/e-mail so people can call you for directions.

Karen  kln@a.crl.com

Karen    kln@a.crl.com    Kimiad@aol.com