Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

After the party...

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 01:43:55 -0700
Subject: After the party...

Some guy named Bill said:

>A bunch of obsessive Kate Bush fans will sit around and listen to
>rarities and watch the latest tape tree.  IED may bring along another
>round of his reknowned Kate Bush Jeopardy!.  Someone will probably
>provide Fruitopia.  Stev0 will dis some web sites that use frames.

For the past couple of years, I have been the Bearer of Fruitopia, but
not this year, because:  A)  Kate doesn't do the commercials anymore,
and B) They got rid of the OK-to-good flavors and all that are left (at
least in THIS area) are the ultra-sugar-water crap flavors.  If someone
else wants to bring some, go for it.  Me?  I'll be drinking a special
recipe of mine, the Stev0 Cocktail:  Mix 8 oz. chocolate Yoo-hoo with
another 8 oz. chocolate Yoo-hoo.  Shaken, not stirred.

And as for Frames, I have done the unthinkable:  I've actually
added Frames to my homepage, for staggeringly effective results
(you can see it at http://www.chaco.com/~stev0, if you dare).

If IED is too busy with he-knows-what, I could throw together a Jeopardy!
of my own, so he'll finally get to play for once.  Or maybe The Lovehounds
Connection ("Kate, do you choose as your date: 1. Peter Gabriel, 2. Roy
Harper, or 3. Rolf Harris?"  "C'or, I'll have to go with number three 'cause
he plays an amazing digeridu.")

- - Stev0 the Wink Martindale of Gaffa

"God made us funky!"
 - Milk & Cheese