Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #215

From: krys.thomas@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 96 10:30:09 gmt
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #215

     Dear Love-Hounds Digest,

     Re. the Katemas gatherings.  Thanks for mention of the Glastonbury Tor
     one in England.  All welcome!  Organised by myself and Matt Adams, it
     will be over the weekend of 27th/28th July.  Please contact me for
     details.  Briefly, folk will meet up in Glastonbury, go to the Tor,
     eat picnics, quaff cider/Fruitopia, and we will have a home-made very
     chocolate-y fudge cake, complete with candles (no need to blow them
     out, the wind will do it for us!).  Card to be signed by all present
     and posted to Kate.  Lots of things to do in Glastonbury, which is a
     very spiritual place, so no-one need get bored.  Why not come and meet
     some new friends?  Matt and I will be there from Friday, we will try
     to post up a note in the Assembly Rooms (ask in Tourist Information,
     High Street, for where it is) detailing how to meet up with us.

     Thanks!

     Finally, sorry about the clumsiness of this message which wll re-send
     the whole of the digest I suspect - problems here at the college mean
     that we cannot originate messages at the moment, only reply to them.
     If some kind soul could send a blank "page" from the L-H digest, we
     will be able to send less bulky messages.

     Bright Blessings,

     Krys and Matt