Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Klones

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 09:52:29 -0700
Subject: Kate Klones
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

A couple of days ago, my housemate played me someone
who he said "sounded just like Kate Bush" (in other words,
was female and used a piano) named Akiko Yano.  Actually,
she sounds NOTHING like Kate (sounds more like Tori
Amos, actually), but is still REALLY GREAT STUFF highly
recommended by yours truly.

- Hello Stev0

"And that was 'Wonderwall' by Oasis.  And before that, we
heard 'Wonderwall' by Oasis and 'Wonderwall' by Oasis.
And coming up next, ten uninterrupted playings of 'Wonderwall'
by Oasis."
 - Every single Bay Area DJ