Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas video 96 anyone?

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 12:21:55 -0500
Subject: Katemas video 96 anyone?
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

If anyone is planning a 1996 KaTe video KollecTion, can you reply
to me (personally) as I am in the process of creating a one minute
video to a Kate track, which should be of interest, I think.

			Bryan Dongray

PS Sorry for the multiple postings just now, but I've come back off
a 3 week UK vacation, and just got through the 350+ LH/RMG messages
waiting for me - ouch.
PPS The video is some footage I shot while on my hols.
PPPS Does anyone know what infant, junior (or primary) schools Kate
went to. I already know about St.Josephs, but what about age 4-11?