Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Any Sarah Brightman Fans?

From: "Chris Hansen @ Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 12:53:48 -0700
Subject: re: Any Sarah Brightman Fans?
To: owner-love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@genie>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On 19 Jun 96 at 9:00, owner-love-hounds-digest@gryp wrote:

Rob posted a question and request about Sarah Brightman and Julia responded
with:

> What are you on?
>
> In Britain, Sarah Brightman is a joke.
>
> She looks like a horse, she married an inbred tosser that looks like
> the back end of a horse and she operates on the same level as Bonnie
> Langford!
>
> Bush-like ballads - my a**e.
>
> Wash your ears out with soapy water
>
> Love and kisses

Um, Julia, I'm not certain you wanted to mix up your message - most
conversations don't usually attack someone's taste and opinions and then end up
with 'love and kisses'...

It leaves the impression that you either didn't mean your criticism of Rob's
personal opinion or that you feel criticism of this sort is a loving process of
personal advancement.

Just a comment.  Please send flames to me personally, though, so as not to
waste space on the list.  [I would have sent this only to you, but I goofed
up.]

chris
the trying-ever-so-hard-to-be-courteous one
Might as well be frank, Monsieur.  It would take a miracle to get you
out of Casablanca and the Germans have outlawed miracles.
Contact Chris Hansen at: chansen@kiva.com
                         tchansen@xmission.com
                         http:\\www.xmission.com\~tchansen