Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Any Sarah Brightman Fans?

From: jb593@bard.edu (Jamie Blackman)
Date: 18 Jun 1996 23:43:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Any Sarah Brightman Fans?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Robb McCaffree (nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu) wrote:
: I've been listening to Sarah Brightman's 'Dive' album,
: which contains a few Bush-like ballads and an overall water
: concept (sound familiar?). I was wondering if anyone else is
: into her...and if any of you Brits can provide information on
: her popularity over there. I don't think she's had a hit in the
: U.S. -- other than being the original Christine from 'Phantom of
: the Opera,' that is.

: Robb

Yes, she is good, but you will probably get sick of her. I did. However,
the interior photos of her will be much more difficult to get sick of.
They were for me.

Cheers,

-JB