Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: talent and genius in the U.S.

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 19:05:41 -0400
Subject: Re: talent and genius in the U.S.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>How he can fail to spot that Oasis have true talent and
>are destined to take the World by storm is truely bewieldering.
>I could compare them with exciting young groups from the USA.
>Oh, I forgot, there aren't any!

Oooh, getting a little snide, aren't we?  Get off your pompous British butt
and start listening to some of the amazingly wonderful new music that is
coming out of the U.S.
The way to find out about what's going on in the music world is to listen to
it, not to bury your head in the sand and choose to be ignorant.

(Sorry all, for the non-Kate-related conversation!)