Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: let's try that again

From: MATH TRIED ERR <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:07:42 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: let's try that again
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi!

To the person who inquired as to KaTemas plans in the New York area:

If you're talking about the New York City area, woj and I are planning to
attempt a second Boonton Katemas out at our place in the 'burbs in NJ (we
had one last year, but it was 107 degrees plus humidity, so nobody showed
up!).  Chances are we'll have it the following weekend, i.e. August 3, since
the previous weekend we'll either be at the Falcon Ridge Folk Festival or
seeintg a bunch of cool artists like The Nields, Susan McKeown and the Chant-
ing House, and Jane Siberry in and around NYC. :)

Keep it here for updates...

Meredith, the once and future lovehound lurker
meth@delphi.com