Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ireland

From: Haverman <haves@en.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:14:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Ireland
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>From: Zandra Marie Pavicic <zpavicic@vt.edu>
>Date: 16 Jun 1996 18:56:41 GMT
>Subject: Greetings Kate Fans!
>
>	I have a question to ask, (as well as other things).
>I wonder if Common Grounds is available in Ireland?  Yeah,
>it's probably a stupid question but I have a friend going
>home to Ireland and sure as hell I can't get my hands on it
>here....Well, thanks for humouring me!

Just to add to this thought, I am  going over to see my folks in
Dublin at the end of July. Anyone know of any real record stores,
i haven't been 'home' in years, and I know my cousins won't be of any help.

BTW, Common Ground is very easy to find here in the Cleveland area.
Even found the promo version(which is not much to speak of-not even
a front cover insert, just a two sided back insert)