Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I'm so frustrated!!!

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 14:10:09 -0400
Subject: Re: I'm so frustrated!!!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello out there,

Is there anyone who can give me a hand--I thought I'd give Happy Rhodes a try
since so many people are recommending her music, but I can't find a single CD
by her anywhere!  I've been to big chain-stores and small no-name stores and
can't find anything!  Do you have to special order her albums?

Along the same lines...I thought Common Ground was released in the U.S., but
none of the stores I've been to have ever heard of it or have it listed
anywhere.  I did have one place that found a Common Ground CD, but it was,
quite to my dismay, a country-western compilation album! :-P  Does anyone out
there have any suggestions?  By the way, if there's anyone in the
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota area who has found it, I'd especially like to
hear from you!

Thanks all!