Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Greetings Kate Fans!

From: Zandra Marie Pavicic <zpavicic@vt.edu>
Date: 16 Jun 1996 18:56:41 GMT
Subject: Greetings Kate Fans!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

	I have a question to ask, (as well as other things).
I wonder if Common Grounds is available in Ireland?  Yeah,
it's probably a stupid question but I have a friend going
home to Ireland and sure as hell I can't get my hands on it
here....Well, thanks for humouring me!

	Also, so that I add my 3 pence worth, a list of my
non-Kate listening pleasures....though I am generally off the
wall with the contrasts of my pleasures (as my collection goes
from Anthrax to Hungarian rock, as a few Love Hounds can attest
to!), I am currently comfortably floating in a folk/Irish
drift...so as not to ramble any further....

	1. Loreena McKennitt
	2. Sarah McLachlan
	3. Fairport Convention
	4. Dharmas
	5. Dead Can Dance
	6. Capercaille

	Sorry about exceeding the limit but I just couldn't decide
which one to leave out.  Not to mention, that I have never be one
prone to being too much a conformist.  Nevermind!

Legy Jo!

   "One luminary clock against the sky proclaimed the
          time was neither wrong, nor right"

      Robert Frost "Acquainted With the Night"

   "...let me steal this moment from you now..."
           "some Moments of Pleasure"

   Kate Bush "A Deal with God" & "Moments Of Pleasure"

 Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
                Blacksburg, VA  24060