Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: I'm so frustrated!!!

From: Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 21:39:48 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: RE: I'm so frustrated!!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

You can order Happy Rhodes CDs from Ladyslipper (1-800-634-6044, or
write info@ladyslipper.org to get a catalog) ($15.98) or
from CDnow, at http://cdnow.com (slightly less expensive I think)
or--this is what a list member told me--directly from Aural
Gratification, Happy's distributor, for only $13.99 each plus
postage of $2 for the first and .50 for each additional.  They are at:
Aural Gratification, P.O. Box 380, Bearsville NY 12409.
My copy of Rhodesongs gives the address as P.O. box 8658,
Academy Station, Albany NY 12208.  Don't know which is current.
Good luck (to both of us--I haven't decided which route to take,
and it's moot till the next paycheck.  I do strongly support
Ladyslipper's mission to promote women artists, esp. small label
artists).
cheers,
Kelley