Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #195

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 14:10:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #195
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Does anyone know if Kate Bush has ever been nominated or even mentioned at
>the Grammys?

Kate Bush was nominated for The Sensual World in the category of, well, I
don't remember exactly which category--best female pianist (is that a
category--I'm sure that's what it was!).  I remember just about peeing my
pants with excitement when they mentioned her name and showed the cover of
the album.  She didn't win--I don't recall who did.

~~~Samantha