Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hope I haven't mucked up your email :)

From: David Hyland <djh@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:13:36 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Hope I haven't mucked up your email :)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
cc: love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi lovehounds!

I'm just interested in what kind of cross-section of the community
listens to Kate.  What I thought I would do is ask you for your top 5
artists/bands other than Kate.  I'll get the ball rolling...
1. The Beatles
2. John Lennon (solo)
3. Elvis Costello
4. Tori Amos
5. George Harrison (solo)

Course, there's a few more I could add to the list, but being a bit of a
Beatlemaniac as well as a Gaffamaniac, this would have to be it.

If I've mucked up in posting this, you have my sincere apologies and I
swear I will never do it again! ;-)

Peace and love,
Dave.