Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #186

From: kyriacos tsielepis <tsiekn@essex.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 06:43:52 PDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #186
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi.
Well I've been on Love-Hounds for two and a half years now.
Although I have not contributed much to it I have leanred a lifetimes knowledge on
my diol of 11 years Kate Bush. I thank you all for that.
Unfortunately my account here at university is going to close as I have finished my
studies.
I plan to set up my own e-mail at home in the near future.
Hope to see you all then.
But for now I must UNSUBSCRIBE
THank you for opening my Kate horizons very much
Kerry