Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Common Ground

From: Anders Hultman <anders.hultman@unisource.se>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 96 09:16:09 0000
Subject: Re: Common Ground
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk (Alan Stonebridge) wrote:
>On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, David W. Sundvall wrote:
>
>> But, why can't we get things more quickly in this great country we call
>> America?
>
>Personally, I hate it when record companies have different international
>release dates,

According to Swedish trade paper Topp40 (http://www.topp40.se/) Common
Ground was released June 3rd here in Sweden (i.e. yesterday). There was a
beautiful full page ad with pictures of some of the featured artist, and
among those a nice pic of KaTe. I have not yet seen the album in shops though.

anders
http://www.algonet.se/~anders/