Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Warning! New Kate Page!

From: jonl@ifi.uio.no (Jon-Terje Lilleby)
Date: 30 May 1996 17:40:02 +0200
Subject: Re: Warning! New Kate Page!
To: rec-music-gaffa@nac.no
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Lurk mode off:

Wow, I take a few days off only to return to all this fuzz about
my tiny little Kate page. I see it has not been well received, and
I can understand that as it is not nearly finished. Right now
I'm pretty much tied up with other things, but give me a couple
of weeks and I'll try to clean up the page's appearance. Mail me
privately about any further comments, flames or whatever as this
probably has very little interest to the rest of the group.
Chris, thanks for your comments, they will be taken into
consideration.

Jon
jonl@ifi.uio.no

Lurk mode on.