Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

J-Files

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@serf.asn.au>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 02:11:37 +1030
Subject: J-Files
To: Love Hounds Digest <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Well, as Graham said, the J-Files went ahead and it was really
great.

I felt bad that I was informed about 3 hours beforehand that it
was to go live that night. It would have been nice for them
to send me the questions in advance so I could answer them in more
detail!. As Graham and the rest of Australia knows - I slipped up on
some pretty easy questions.. DOH!

(I'll never forget that Army Dreamers is on the N4E CD now!
 oh well.. thats the fun of live broadcast I guess!! B-) )

It was good though, as we (love-hounds) all got some
really good exposure.

I recorded 99% of the event on tape.

Hopefully the next Katemas will be a big one. I may still
hold mine this year as it seems Adelaide had the best response
out of all the states to the show.

I have updated my web page with a link to Vickie's Kate Links
Site as I thought hers was the best for a Kate net newbie to visit.

Vickie, expect lots of hits on your page!.

(Vickie, I will be in Chicago in mid August - I would love to
meet you!)

PS. If there are any Kate Fans in San Fran/Los Angeles that would
    like to say hello while I am there (early - late sept) email me and
    maybe we could get together and chat.

R i c h a r d   F r o s t 	  Email: rfrost@serf.asn.au

7 Arabian Avenue, West Beach, South Australia 5024  Ph: +61-8-235-2735