Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gone Daddy Gone

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 23:23:25 -0700
Subject: Gone Daddy Gone
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Speaking of The Web, let us now have 90 seconds of silence
to mourn the passing of a couple of Kate pages:

http://www.click3x.com/spots/fruitopia.html

which had Kate's '94 Fruitopia commercial, has gone to the
land of the 404's, and I fear we shall never see it again.  In a
way, I'm glad, because they didn't even credit Kate on this page.

http://www.click3x.com/spots/fruitopia95.html

is still around, but the groovy multimedia clip is gone.  All the
production credits (including for Kate) are there.   The whole
page probably be gone by the end of summer, I predict.

- Stev0, Agent 404

"Look who's here to see you!"