Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: my 10-top list...

From: ptapola@pippin.ntc.nokia.com (Pertti Tapola)
Date: 27 May 1996 06:31:10 GMT
Subject: Re: my 10-top list...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <v01530500adca177f55b5@[133.6.33.51]>, j46061a@nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (CHOTIN Fabrice) writes:
|> -The Dreaming:
|>  I like this one not only because it's the first Kate Bush song I ever
|> heard, but because it's a mad one... By the way, what was your first one
|> you all?

Believe it or not - Wuthering Heights - back in 1970s when it was published.
And I liked it immediately.  I also taped the first two albums back then
and listened them through all the years.  Only two years ago I started
collecting all the albums.

But still - I'm not so ancient as it seems to be.  Kate was born before me. :-)

Pertti Tapola        pertti.tapola@ntc.nokia.com (in Finland, by the way)

              Canst thou not say, express it yet though!