Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

my 10-top list...

From: j46061a@nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (CHOTIN Fabrice)
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 13:53:13 +0900 (JST)
Subject: my 10-top list...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Finding my ten favourite songs was quite hard because I love them all, of
course ;-) But I tried to play the game.... Just don't ask me to give a
ranking... That's too hard!! It's also hard to explain why I love some
because english is not my native language. Sorry if I wasn't able to find
the words for all...

-Moments of pleasure:
 the title tells all...

-Army dreamer:
 the most wonderful and powerful song about stupidity of war I never heard.

-Jig of life:
 I play the Uillean-pipe, so you can understand why I LOVE this one... The
pipe tune is very hard to play, believe me... I am still trying ;-)

-The Dreaming:
 I like this one not only because it's the first Kate Bush song I ever
heard, but because it's a mad one... By the way, what was your first one
you all?

-The Kick Inside:

-Under ice:
there's a very strange and frightening atmosphere in this one, but I like that.

-Waking the Witch:
 a mad song too...

-Wuthering Heights:

-Get out of my house:

-Reaching out:

                                                                        Fabrice.

"I am the "who" when you call "who's there?"...