Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Cathy" book - Is it really rare?

From: rhamp38684@aol.com (RHamp38684)
Date: 24 May 1996 06:16:54 -0400
Subject: Re: "Cathy" book - Is it really rare?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

It is rare-ish.  You might be able to get copies still from the KBC for a
lot less. But you can bet that it will only get RARER because it's out of
print and the proposed volume 2 never was cancelled.

 When I met Kate in '93 @ Tower Records NYC, I had her autograph my copy
and out of a possible 2000 + other fans I spied maybe two other copies
(there could have been more) and other people in line near me weren't even
aware of the book at all.  But Kate seemed to pay special attention when I
handed her the book because I think she knew if you had a copy, that you
are a REAL FAN.