Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dreaming...

From: WretchAwry <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 08:40:03 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Dreaming...
To: "Chris Hansen @ Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Chris Hansen @ Work wrote:

> Ok, who spiked my electrons?!?
>
> Someone (is it you, Wieland?) keeps posting about dreaming about Kate Bush.
> Well, I listened to a Happy Rhodes CD, 'RhodeSongs', several times yesterday
> and, lo and behold, I have an unusual dream.  Surprise.
>
> But in this dream, Happy and Kate are best friends and laughing about the fact
> that no one knows this.  The dream ends with me running after a van with Happy
> Rhodes written on the back and Kate waving out the back window.

You lucky sod! Kate's been my main Goddess since 1981, and I've been
a fan of Happy's since 1988, and I've never dreamed about either one,
let alone both in the same dream! (Then again, like you, I rarely
remember my dreams).

Thanks for your post on how you liked "RhodeSongs"...it warms my
soul! :-)

If you want to know where to go next, I suppose it'd depend on
what your favorite songs/styles from RS are. If you're really
smitten, just dive in. She has 9 albums (nearly finished with
her 10th) so you have a nice selection to choose from. There's
not a bad one in the bunch (IMHO).

Anyway, nice dream! Happy's a huge Kate fan (she taught herself
to sing by singing along to "The Kick Inside") so I'm sure she'd
be pleased by your dream.

Vickie