Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dreaming...

From: "Chris Hansen @ Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 12:11:32 -0700
Subject: Dreaming...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@genie>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Ok, who spiked my electrons?!?

Someone (is it you, Wieland?) keeps posting about dreaming about Kate Bush.
Well, I listened to a Happy Rhodes CD, 'RhodeSongs', several times yesterday
and, lo and behold, I have an unusual dream.  Surprise.

But in this dream, Happy and Kate are best friends and laughing about the fact
that no one knows this.  The dream ends with me running after a van with Happy
Rhodes written on the back and Kate waving out the back window.

<Whimper>

I am sooooo confused....

chris
the remembering-a-dream-for-the-first-time-in-years one

You might be a redneck if your mom taught you how to spit tobacco.

Contact Chris Hansen at:            chansen@kiva.com
                                    tchansen@xmission.com
KIVA                                http://www.xmission.com/~tchansen/
Phone (801) 261-2617 / FAX 268-8262
5525 South 900 East #325, Salt Lake City, UT  84117-7200