Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Confrontation

From: mplskyle@aol.com (MPLSkyle)
Date: 24 Apr 1996 20:58:46 -0400
Subject: The Confrontation
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all - hope everyone is doing well.....

just a quick note to inquire amoung you all about the track "The
Confrontation" - i have the song as a b-side to the UK cd5 of :Love &
Anger - how rare is this.  from this list i've made a couple new KaTe
friends & we've exchanged lists for dubbing purposes & they've expressed
surprise by my listing this track - i was not aware that it was rare...
what can anyone tell me/us about this wonderful (albiet way to short)
instrumental?

thanks - kyle

p.s., maybe its a rumour, but i heard Kate worships frogs & has a huge
alter of little froggy bones in her den that she prays at everyday for
inspriation - any truth to that??  :)
(sorry couldn't resist - - - kyle crawling back in his whole now....)