Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Confrontation

From: emg@equinox.ccs.unr.edu (Eugene Ghymn)
Date: 27 Apr 1996 06:43:45 GMT
Subject: Re: The Confrontation
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

MPLSkyle (mplskyle@aol.com) wrote:
: Hi all - hope everyone is doing well.....

: just a quick note to inquire amoung you all about the track "The
: Confrontation" - i have the song as a b-side to the UK cd5 of :Love &
: Anger - how rare is this.  from this list i've made a couple new KaTe
: friends & we've exchanged lists for dubbing purposes & they've expressed
: surprise by my listing this track - i was not aware that it was rare...
: what can anyone tell me/us about this wonderful (albiet way to short)
: instrumental?

: thanks - kyle

"the confrontation" i think is on one of the extra cds in the black box
set, which isn't too rare, but it's kinda pricey.  the "love and anger"
single is prolly rarer, but if anyone looks hard enough they can find it
in time.  i found mine in Reckless Records on Haight for $5, but that was
the only place i've seen it.

too bad the song itself isn't too good, although it's not really a song.

eugene_
emg@equinox.unr.edu

		"I got the true contemporary attitude."
						-Susanna Hoffs