Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: a dreaming plug discovery

From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 22:55:36 -0300
Subject: Re: a dreaming plug discovery
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>It's great to hear of these new discoveries using the new listening setup
>(I've been too scared to change my system yet to try and hear it for
>myself) Anyway, with all these new phrases coming out can *anybody* tell
>me what it is that is whispered after KaTe sings "Hello Earth!"??

>              _  |  __|  _ | __ \   _ |  _   _  |
> _) _) _)    (   | |    (  | |   | (  | |   |   |   _) _) _)
>            \__  |_|   \___|_|  _|\___|_|  _|  _|
>            \___/
>
><mailto:gaffa@ozemail.com.au>
><http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gaffa>
>"One day my keyboard will learn how to spell!"

Well, I'm new to the list so here goes.

I think that Kate is whispering in German and utilsing my great German
skills (GSCE standard) -yeah right, I *think* that she is saying

  "Deeper, deeper...*(Then something I can't pick out)*...Give us all light"

Kind of makes sense, doesn't it?

I have been reading the Dreaming Plug (debate?), and still can't figure out
what it exactly is?  Could anyone help me out?  (E-mail me privately if
present love-hounds are getting tired of new users like me asking inane
questions).  Could some one please send me information about the
Love-hounds collection which I'm also interested in.
One more thing..honest!   I also need a copy of the FAQ so I can stop
asking all these questions.

Thanks,

Dave

            (___)         / ...The President then   \

            (o o)        / had to take into serious  \
     /-------\ /    ----| consideration what implica- |
    / |     ||O          \ tions it would have for.../
      ~~    ~~
                Bull-etin from the White House.