Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: religious discussion on kate

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:47:48 -0500
Subject: re: religious discussion on kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

[Samantha]

>When a person is "religious" and is in touch
>with her spiritual side, it generally becomes the standard by which
>everything in her life is compared in the quest for truth and knowledge.  To
>even insinuate that this aspect of life is unimportant concerning Kate Bush
>is ridiculous.  It is quite evident from her music that she has a spiritual
>side and therefore, commenting, questioning, discussing it is quite relevant.

Could be your are right, Samantha.  No disagreement.  My
comment is that, we don't know because other than the
occasional reference, most of which are ambiguous,
Kate Bush chooses to keep many aspects of her life
to herself.  Whether that is reclusiveness or simply, she
knows the stories make better press than the reality
(which might be pretty boring for the onlooker), isn't
an issue.  It's just that she wants it that way and so
many of us try to keep away from her private life because
that is a way of loving her as she wishes it.

Now, that didn't stop me from putting up a Web page
that shows flying saucers orbiting East Wickham.
Ahma bad boy with evil technology to explore.  ;-)

Len Bullard

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/