Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate being a "witch"

From: punki@ins.at (Stefan Punkenhofer)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 23:16:29 +0200
Subject: Re: Kate being a "witch"
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I really don't understand, what's so terrible about being a witch?

If you look back in history, the only people which have been prosecuted for
being witches, where people, which understood a little bit more about
nature, an the power of the spirit(your own spirit)

There is an old book (The Bible) in which you can read something like "faith
can move a mountain"

If you really believe this little line, you will be able to move the
mountain without any tools!

I know, this sounds very crazy, but its true.

Ps.: please don't nail my to the cross, if the line from the Bible is not
really 1:1, I don't have a English Bible.