Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate being a "witch"

From: chrisw@miso.wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 96 19:15:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate being a "witch"
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

"Ten Hours Free!" (ninthwaver@aol.com) burbles:

>Temper temper! There ARE so many allusions to witchcraft AND ceremonial
>magick in The Lady's music that I dare say something is definitely up.

   Name two. The first one is free..._Lily_ has _Lily_ reciting a blessing/
prayer from the Golden Dawn tradition. But the _Kate_ gets the position
of two of the angels *wrong*.

   How can someone who can make a mistake like that be described by
any reasonable person as a "believer"...oh, sorry I forgot. You are not a
reasonable person.

>To believe she is merely a dilettante in these matters, sir, is to believe -
>in all matters Kateographic - YOU are one as well.

   Well, I guess if you're going to show your ass to everyone, you figure
you may as well do Jim Carry's entire routine.