Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work III

From: punki@ins.at (Stefan Punkenhofer)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 23:16:31 +0200
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work III
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Jamie Blackman wrote:

>It is with great joy that I have found this newsgroup... my widdle heart
>am goin' pittapat! I cannot believe this... a whole rec group with Kate
>Kate and more Kate! I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is on a
>boot' called "This Woman's Work III," and if you know where I can get
>one. I have I&II from the box. Is three worth getting, even discounting
>its unofficial nature?

The Titles are:

1. Cloudbusing (Video Mix)
2. Eat The Music (extended mix)
3. You Want Alchemy
4. Shoedance
5. Show A Little Devotion
6. Moments Of Pleasure (instrumental version)
7. Home For Christmas
8. Rubberband Girl (extended mix)
9. Candle In The Wind (intrumental version)
10. Don't Give Up

Total Time 55:38

The CD has a GEMA label without a number.

The Cover shows twice the female Kate Symbol in black on white backgroung.

It is not realy worth bying it if you have every stated title.