Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:One more question...no, two more...

From: debklgym@minerva.cis.yale.edu (Deborah Levy)
Date: 20 Apr 1996 21:24:50 GMT
Subject: Re:One more question...no, two more...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <4l8k27$6h8@news.ycc.yale.edu>, debklgym@minerva.cis.yale.edu
says...

>In article <960418185703_193836551@emout15.mail.aol.com>, SamiT007@aol.com
>says...

there is a student here at Yale who is
>putting on a musical-type performance of Kate's Ninth Wave (and something
else
>but I forget what it is).  Im pretty sure it is going up next weekend.  So if
>anyone is going to be in the New Haven, Connecticut area and wants some info
>on it, I can probably get some. Im sure it will not be expensive.

	OOPS,  made a little mistake.  When I was looking in the newspaper
after I wrote the above comment, I saw that the performance of "The Lost" was
THIS weekend,  not next.  Sorry about that,  but if anyone is here in the New
Haven area, it's tonight and tomorrow night (saturday and sunday) at 8:00 pm
in Ezra Stiles College.  If you want to go and have a question, just e-mail
me.

deb