Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate being a witch

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 17:31:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate being a witch
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Chris,

>So, unless someone can offer actual proof, some single fucking statement,
>one solitary phrase where Kate describes herself as a "witch" or "wiccan"
>or "pagan" can we *please* let this particular idiotic rumor die? Please?

Thanks for responding, oh Great One.  What a blessing that you were willing
to look down upon this humble peon and grant me the privilege of bestowing
upon me a fraction of your vast insight into Kate's religious awareness.
 However, despite your "benevolence" you are a JERK (or are you just having a
bad day?)  I wasn't trying to spread an idiotic rumor, I simply wanted some
clarification on the matter because I myself had heard this rumor and was
skeptical of it.  I haven't been reading these postings for as long as you
and I wasn't aware there was a *last* time this was brought up.  Excuse the
hell out of me for bringing up again what is obviously a sore subject with
you. I was simply curious about something I had heard.  Pardon my fucking
ignorance.

>P.S. Samantha, I'm not picking on you, please understand. But this
>rumor is spread by non-fans and casual fans. It may be simple ego,
>but if Kate *was* a practicing witch, by this time, we would know.

Your language and your attitude sure indicate that you are, in fact, picking
on me (my language and my attitude indicate that you succeeded in pissing me
off.)  I am no casual fan, although I'm *positive* I haven't reached the
level of devotion you are at.  Or did you simply place yourself on that
pedestal?

>P.P.S. To any other "witches" out there, bite me, ok?

Any *other* witches?  If you are insinuating that by asking this question, I
myself am a "witch", you have assumed WAY too much in exactly the wrong
direction and you need to pull your head out of your ass.  Is it real dark
and warm up there?  Does it smell good, too?

No, *YOU* bite ME.
~~~Samantha

P.S. You misspelled "dilettante"--there is one "l", not two, and two "t"'s,
not one. :-P

P.P.S.     As to your response to another of my incessant questions:
>The "Dreaming Effect" depends on a clear *stereo* signal, and will have no
>effect at all on a mono signal. I don't want to "dis" your stereo, but...

Why not "dis" my stereo?  You seem to have no problem "dissin" ME, you
alligator-cum-sucking-mung-fucking-candy-ass-ninny.