Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate being a "witch"

From: snacker@ix.netcom.com (Snacker )
Date: 20 Apr 1996 04:51:27 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate being a "witch"
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In <m0uALMB-000YBaC@miso.wwa.com> chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
writes:

{most of it snipped}

>P.S. Samantha, I'm not picking on you, please understand. But this
>rumor is spread by non-fans and casual fans. It may be simple ego,
>but if Kate *was* a practicing witch, by this time, we would know.

Not true.....most real practicing witches/pagans do not go around
broadcasting it. It is very sacred to them.

>P.P.S. To any other "witches" out there, bite me, ok? I have no more
>interest in your beliefs than I do christianity. At least those who
>grow up in a religion have some excuse for possessing a set of
>beliefs. Adopting a religion as fashion is nauseating.

I have no interest in telling you my beliefs, nor do I have any desire
to bite you, thank you. As a child, I had no choice as to what religion
I grew up in, just as I had no choice as to what food I was being fed,
what clothes I was made to wear.
It was once I was old enough and free enough to establish my own
personal set of beliefs that I found my real religion, and yes, it was
adopted......
Methinks you know not of what you speak......