Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

S R I

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 08:25:17 -0100
Subject: S R I
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello friends,
SamiT007 rakes up this old one:
> I heard a rumor from some people who weren't fans of Kate, but were
familiar with > her music, that Kate is a bona-fide witch.

It is true.
If we define "witch" as being a person composing so incredibly beautiful,
heart-rending music that you can never listen to any other piece of music
ever again since the other music would pale by comparison, then I agree,
she's a witch.

On the other hand it is well known that on every July 30th she's jumping
on her besom and is flying to her fans NAKED! Katemas party visitors all
over the world can tell you about this apparition. Mass multiple screaming
orgasms and several coronary failures are the consequence.

Best wishes
    Wieland

S  R  I