Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Discovery?

From: Markku Kolkka <mk59200@cc.tut.fi>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:03:07 +0300
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Discovery?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 09.00 10.4.96 -0700, Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de> wrote:
>Marcel wrote:
>> I will write a more thorough article when people are interested, but for now
>> I'll suffice to say that I did not only find all the "regular" tracks
>> released on Kate's albums, but also tracks like "Maybe", "Rolling the ball",
>> "Roses", "Love like a rollercoaster", "Odysseus and Don Juan", "Living in
>> sin" and "Hopefully".
>You seem to have had a surprisingly good idea. Anyone want to repeat this
>in England?

The American copyright organization BMI has their song database on WWW at
http://bmi.com/. I had a look, but couldn't find anything that isn't on the
official albums. However, some of the songs are listed under multiple titles
or alternative spellings of the title. Another interesting fact is that they
seem to consider Catherine Bush to be KaTe's real name (try a song title
search on any of KaTe's songs).

The British PRS also has a WWW page at http://www.prs.co.uk/, but they don't
have an on-line database.
--