Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

True Kate Bush Demos Dream Experience!

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: 11 Apr 1996 13:04:03 GMT
Subject: True Kate Bush Demos Dream Experience!
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello friends,

today I dreamt two unknown Kate Bush demo songs!! This
is not a joke. I think this was stimulated by Marcel's
new demo song titles.
I dreamt of a tape, which I got from an (unknown!) person
and I played it to friends the first time. It
started with the end of an unknown song and I was blown
away. I couldn't believe it, but it was definitely KaTe's
voice! Then came Frightened Eyes (I dreamt this song
exactly as it is, which means it is stored somewhere in
my brain!) and then came another new song. A very
haunting melody with KaTe singing like a bird over it.
VERY beautiful! I have heard this song and it was
definitely KaTe Bush! Really!
Then I woke up! :-(
This is the truth. This was my dream! Nobody (including
me) will ever hear this song again!! Can you believe
that?
Oh my..

Now my question is: Where did this song come from? Is it
somewhere in the "air" around us? Are there
KATE BUSH SONGS that even Kate Bush doesn't know? Is
this possible?

What do you think?
What can we do?

Best wishes