Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1979 tour details

From: John Sellick <jsellick@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 17:18:10 +0200
Subject: 1979 tour details
To: Love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on some information.
I attended a Kate gig in Bristol (I believe it was the Colston Hall) during
the one and only tour. I still have the tour programme etc up in the attic.
Can someone confirm the venue and the date of the Bristol concert please.
Also I understand an audience recording is available. Can anyone supply
details where I may be able to obtain a copy.

Many thanks

John