Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stating the Obvious

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 1996 23:04:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Stating the Obvious
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On 8 Apr 1996 02:02:58 -0700, in rec.music.gaffa you wrote:

>All those who want Lovehounds to be a closed list
>(eg, only those subscribed can post) say "Aye!"
>
>AYE!!!!!!
>
>- Stev0 the fucking sick and tired of the fucking Spammers
>
>"Peanut butter - Jelly
> Laurel - Hardy
> Lavern - Shirley
> Krazy Kevin - Slow, painful death"
> - The "Things that should come in pairs" category
> of Jeopardy!

If we could keep the name Gaffa in the title of the Lovehounds Digest
then I would have to shout "Aye" most loudly. As it is, I want to keep
rec.music.gaffa for sentimental reasons (I wouldn't have found the LH
Digest all those years ago if it wasn't for rmg!)

PS. Eric Van Dusen stated that HOL and TSW were on the same album.
Surely you mean TNW (The Sensual World and The Ninth Wave). Anyways,
TD was my fave album last year but HOL is it this year as, for some
reason, I cannot go through a day without listening to "Jig of Life"!
__
zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk
ca5sha@isis.sund.ac.uk

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --