Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No more junk on Love-hounds!!!

From: j46061a@nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (CHOTIN Fabrice)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 08:40:49 +0900 (JST)
Subject: No more junk on Love-hounds!!!
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello!
I am new to this list and I am sorry if my first intervention is not about
KaTe, but is there a mail-list regulator here? It's REALLY unpleasant when
you have to find other fan's mail among all kind of stupid stuff... So, if
nothing is done, I suggest to all who feel annoyed with that to send back
the junk-mail to their sender with a little note of explanation...
Anyways, I am happy to see that there are some Laurie Anderson's fans. I
like her music very much too but I never thought to check similarities
between her works and KaTe's, so I was a bit surprised to read that some
have mistaken one's music for the other...  But I am very interested with
that point... Could somebody tell the similarities she/he found between the
two with more precisions? I am talking about their music, of course ;-)
Thanks...

                                                                Fabrice.

PS: Who the Hell is that Tori Amos everybody is talking about? ;-)

"I am the "who" when you call "who's there?"...