Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #118

From: Laurie Ratcliff <lratclif@astro.ocis.temple.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 13:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #118
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> All those who want Lovehounds to be a closed list
> (eg, only those subscribed can post) say "Aye!"

  Aye! There's only so much a loyal Kate-fan can stand before she goes
mad and blows up all the evil spammers unless she can't do that and then
goes really mad and stalks the canned meat aisle in the supermarket just
because and then gets in big trouble and is barred from the store forever
and ever and ever!

   um, okay, so i didn't do that. But i COULD have! And there's always
the possibility!!!!!!! you never know!

    --laurie

ps just figured out how to use a Dreaming Plug (tm)! whoa! i put my
headphones on and just rolled about with laughter and wonder! i finally
know what she's saying in There Goes A Tenner. then i listened to Never
For Ever and then Boys For Pele and then Dar Williams' Mortal City and
then Happy Rhodes and then....
  it was fun! thanks to whomever suggested using headphones and not
plugging them in all the way.   8)