Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Big Stripey Lie

From: Kerry White <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 17:12:54 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Big Stripey Lie
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

  Hi,
  I tried to make a Dreaming Plug, but once taped it won't fit.  However I
have a surround-sound decoder, and OOP sounds are treated as back-channel.
I just turn the front-back knob to full back and crank up the volume.  BSL
at those times sounds to me like, "Big bad lie".  There are a *lot* of
production levels going on, even 'back' there, and a solidly conclusive
determination can't be made,IMHO.  "Don't smoke funny cigarettes" has too
many syllables to be even close.
  I'm sorry I forgot to ask Her last time we talked.

                                  KrW
               "Now maybe I can have my Adnoids taken out!"
                 "What! And ruin your amateur standing!!"