Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Virus loose on Rec.Music.Gaffa!!

From: Mandy Heath <mbrx5ajh@stud.man.ac.uk>
Date: 14 Mar 1996 14:36:49 GMT
Subject: Virus loose on Rec.Music.Gaffa!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

LLOW ALERT-----------YELLOW ALERT---------YELLOW ALERT-------YE
I am a psychologist and I have been called in to investigate a serious
case of infection on the Good Ship Gaffa.
It seems that there has been an outbreak of delusions of kt syndrome, an
unfortunate condition manifesting symptoms including
belief that a new album is coming out soon;
belief that kt has toured every year since 1979 (in extreme cases the
sufferer believes they actually attended concerts);
belief that kt is standing against Bob Dole;
belief that kt is signing for Newcastle Utd. for £15million (apologies to
American viewers).
Be sure I will do everything possible to cure sufferers of the affliction
(electroconvulsive theraphy for severe cases).
Over and out
(Bet ya thought I was gonna talk about a computer virus, didn't ya!)